Why Choose Scholastic Super English
Scholastic Super English (SSE) helps your child master proficiency in the English language
Book a Free Demo
by attending live, interactive classes with real tutors that will set them on a path to
academic excellence and career success.
Give Your Child
The Super English
What Makes Scholastic
Super English Different
Scientifically-proven online language assessment
Active engagement of each student
Live coaches and 1:6 student batches
Why English proficiency matters?
To score better in other subjects
(English is the base language)
To express opinions and views with confidence
(in the classroom and beyond)
To fluently communicate with people of diverse backgrounds
(English is the most spoken language in the world)
I observed that he is enjoying the overall learning experience.The way you are teaching them words through pictionary, and the questions that you ask. The course is helping him to build his language strategically and innovatively.
The SSE Programme has been an extremely fruitful academic journey with my students. The zeal and enthusiasm of the children is infectious. It has indeed been a greatly rewarding experience. The exciting journey continues...
I learnt a lot of unknown facts and new words. I also enjoyed reading and listening to fun stories. I also love when I'm answering questions. Our coach is so sweet and kind. She deeply cares for us. I simply love Scholastic Super English!
All successful people have one thing in common
Book a Free Demo
Best Coaches For Your Children
Certified English Language Expert
Decades of experience
- With a legacy of over 100 years, Scholastic is the world’s largest publisher an distributor of children’s books and a leader in educational technology and children’s media.
- We have helped children enjoy the process of learning by providing them with high quality books. The same engaging content has been converted to a digital format, and delivered in a small batch coaching model. We help create independent thinkers, prolific readers, budding writers and proficient communicators, which in turn helps students excel in academics.
- Three levels in total. Yes, they are progressive.
- Thirty classes, including assessments and parent interactions.
- In the weekdays, classes are held in the evenings and a suitable time on weekends. However, your preference will be considered if requested during enrolment.
- Structure/Process of Registration/Enrolment Our telemarketing team will be in touch with you about the details of the programme. You will receive an introductory offer price letter on a detailed email.
- Level/ability will be identified after the students go through a simple online quiz. This quiz is scientifically designed to test the child’s English proficiency skills like reading comprehension, grammar and vocabulary. This quiz takes about 30-35 mins and is comprised of multiple-choice questions. The test does not require any prior preparation.